Re: Navigating headings in word?

Josh Kennedy

if using NVDA press insert space then you can move by headings and stuff, insert space to go back to editing the document.

On 9/10/2017 4:59 PM, Chris Grabowski wrote:
If using JAWS or Window-Eyes, press insert-z first,then h or shift h.
Press insert-z to stop.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
    Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323  (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

How do you jump by headings in word without adding and H to the text?

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird