Re: My brand new laptop,Dell, has crapped out

Pamela Dominguez

Dell can remote into people’s computers and do stuff.  I have had times when they have been on computers of mine, working remotely  for several hours to do stuff: diagnose problems, install software, get things working that weren’t.  Pam.

Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My brand new laptop,Dell, has crapped out

Most manufacturers these days have the ability to remotely access your computer and perform this troubleshooting and determine thenselves what the problem is. It doesn’t surprise me that Dell does not have this ability. Once the premiere computer company, they have been surpassed by the entire industry. I have owned Lenovo computers for some years now, and they have this ability and the in-home support as well. I wish you luck with this issue.

Michael