From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My brand new laptop,Dell, has crapped out

one of my friends got a dell and turned it on and had to send it back because the hard drive was broke.

On 9/10/2017 4:44 PM, Jeffrey Schwartz wrote:

I got the laptop this week and my friend/tutor spent  six hours setting it up.  I was thrilled.  I purchased a oneyear”prime”service plan which promised in home service.  I called them and after spleaking to five people before I was in the correct department,  I was informed that I needed a sighted person to do some kind of trouble shooting before someone would come out.  The field person only replaces parts.  They say that he can’t do any trouble shooting.  I feel that I’ve been screwed and told them so.  This is the sixth or seventh dell I’ve bought and the last one.

Jeff

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird