From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of janet gross
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 6:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My brand new laptop,Dell, has
crapped out

Jeff,

Why would a friend/tutor need to spend 6 hours setting up
your laptop? Didn't the store where you bought it from at
least set it up? If you live close to the store where you
bought it, can't you just take it back to the store?
Although, I don't know where you purchased it from. I
understand you purchased a in home warranty, but didn't the
store give you a 90 day warranty as well?

Janet

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io