Re: Issue with Free Youtube to mp3 Converter Portable

Carlos

No.  There is a function that is supposed to automatically start the download process.  Perhaps it only works when you select
"Paste URL"
from the
"File"
menu.  Although that doesn't really make any sense.  Perhaps the setting is not always correctly being saved due to my launcher.  I don't really use this feature myself so I'm not sure.  In either case, you can just tab to the
"Download file"
button and select it after pasting the URL.  Also keep in mind that you can just paste the URL into the main window using Control+V so you don't have to bother with the extra step of selecting 
"Paste URL"
from the
"File"
menu.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Issue with Free Youtube to mp3 Converter Portable

Are you saying that when you tab to and activate the download file button, nothing happens?  If so, I'm not sure why. 

Gene
----- Original message -----
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:06 AM

What I mean to say is that when I paste the URL into the converter, it never seems to start the download any longer, I never hear the percent complete being spoken nor do I get the chime that denotes that the download has completed. My downloads folder remains empty.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob Hudson
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 3:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Michael Boyd <mike122061@...> wrote:
> For some reason, this process is not working any longer. Please help with what I might be doing wrong.

When you say it isn't working, what do you mean. At what step does it stop working.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.