From: Kimsan Song [mailto:kimsansong@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 1:11 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

I'm only subscribed to like 6...?
To much reading makes my head explode.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Stan Bobbitt [mailto:sbobbitt@triad.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 10:03 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Lol, TechTalk is my 11th list, granted at least 3 of them are nearly
inactive ... it gets a bit hectic toward the end of the week and over the
weekend when I'm out trying to earn a nickel and don't have time to wade
through all those emails ...

From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@iol.ie
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:23:06 +0100

Rajmund,
What myou may consider unnecessary, may be considered needful by the
poster who believes that they are in urgent need of help, or where the
problem being written about is a difficult one to solve unless or
until one has sought differing perspectives on how it might be solved.
(Think of how it was with a kernel32 error preventing a program from
running Easy enough to fix when you know the answer to it which fits
tyour symtpoms precisely.
But
if you don't know, you can't run this program on which your happiness
with your computer depends. .) And you may nopt be able to describe
the situation accurately enough yourself.

From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 10:34 pm

Hi,
For me, the worst nightmare is when someone cross-posts the same
message to multiple lists (I did ask people on the lists I moderate to
not cross-post, or if they have to do that, either use BCC or ask the
mods first).
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 9:31 pm

Although I am still subscribed, I got very frustrated with the
moderation and sometimes the lack thereof. I very much dislike the
fact that there are more and more persons on Blindtech who are cross
posting all over the place.
It is not unusual to see the same message no fewer than five or six
times on various lists. And I hope that those cross posts do not show
up here.
This
prompts a question. Is there a utility which will somehow delete
cross posted messages? Setting up filters to do this would be a huge
undertaking.

Don Roberts

On 8/31/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the list Cristsbal. Indeed it is active. We currently
have about 98 members.

LOL let's just say that I had a difference of opinion in the art of
list management with the owner/moderators of BlindTech.