Re: Cost of New IPhone

Gerald, my restless legs happened to have wandered into an AT&T store today
for what I don't really know. Whilst there, I took the time to check out
the Galaxy Note8; it's a warping $949 and change if you purchase it
outright. Hmm, I didn't want macaroni and cheese with fish for dinner like
my sister Janet; so, I convinced my restless legs to walk and wander out
just they did going into the store!

Oh BTW, did I mention that the Galaxy Note8 runs on Android Oreo? A good
snack for some, but I don't really eat cookies and Oreo may have much too
much sugar for my liking!

I'll drink yesterday's wine, reuse the bottle for newer wine and stay merry!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado