From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

If I were an Apple lover and fell in love with what is on offer, I would get it. So what If I have to eat Macaroni and cheese for a time? I got what I want. I can always go out to earn back what I spent right? It's my own money. Art collectors pay millions to get their favorite painting. True they get it for investment urposes perhaps, and true they might not have to resort to a cheese and macaroni diet, but hey!
what's wrong with Cheese and macaroni anyways? both have got carbo and protines in abundance which still allows my body to function, even if my very own hard earned cash has been sacrificed to get the thing I love.

On 13/9/2017 5:01 AM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Carlos <carlos1106@gmx.com> wrote:
Most people get an iPhone the same way they get any other expensive smart phone, as part of a contract or deal with the cell provider.
Yeah but then you get gouged with interest and other surcharges, which makes the phone more expensive over the term of the contract lol. So it's probably cheaper relatively speaking to just plunk down your credit card and go on that canned tuna diet.