Re: Cost of New IPhone

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Janet,

In this instance, would, CIA, possibly stand for, Cash In Advance!  LOL 
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Hi Jeff,

Yu ask are they in the CIA?

You never know, but it’s something to think about!  Smile! 

Janet

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Two hundred dollars for facial recognition.  I’m sure that you will be more secure than thumb print.  What’s next, eye recognition.  Are they in the CIA?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of janet gross
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:37 PM

Gerald,

So Apple announced the much anticipated IPhone 8 today, and it willsell for $799.  Not bad, as I paid that exact same amount back in 2014 for an iPhone 6!  Aw yeah, this Apple lover is licking her chops all right!  I’d love to get my hands on these new phones!  T-Mobile has a great offer of $300 on a trade in, and free upgrade to a 256 bit.  Aw you can sure bet I just might take them up on this!  macaroni and cheese with fish for dinner tonight for me!  Thank you for the idea! 

Janet

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 3:46 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Remember how everyone was hoping that the price of an IPhone would eventually come down as manufacturing costs were reduced by economies of scale?  Well, guess what?  Just the opposite is happening.  Apple announced the much anticipated IPhone 8 today, and it willsell for $799.  And the new IPhone X, which features facial recognition will sell for a ridiculous $999.  But hey,all the Apple lovers on this list are probably just licking their chops to get their hands on one of them, even though they may have to go on a macaroni and cheese diet to afford one.

Gerald

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.