Re: Cost of New IPhone

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

I'm sorry to say, but spending another dollar 50 a month for a brand new iPhone I don't think so. I'll wait till my carrier tells me that I can get in for his lowest 27 bucks a month. Because that's what I'm paying right now. That's way too much Apple can keep it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2017, at 6:45 PM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

If I were an Apple lover and fell in love with what is on offer, I would get it. So what If I have to eat Macaroni and cheese for a time?  I got what I want.  I can always go out to earn back what I spent right?  It's my own money.  Art collectors pay millions to get their favorite painting.  True they get it for investment urposes perhaps, and true they  might not have to resort to a cheese and macaroni diet, but hey! what's wrong with Cheese and macaroni anyways? both have got carbo and protines in abundance which still allows my  body to function, even if my very own hard earned cash has been sacrificed to get the thing I love.

On 13/9/2017 5:01 AM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
Most people get an iPhone the same way they get any other expensive smart phone, as part of a contract or deal with the cell provider.
Yeah but then you get gouged with interest and other surcharges, which makes the phone more expensive over the term of the contract lol. So it's probably cheaper relatively speaking to just plunk down your credit card and go on that canned tuna diet.