Re: Do You Agree With My Thoughts and opinions of driverless cars

enes sarıbaş

hi gerald,
Lol, I spent nearly half an hour explaining to a friend why blind people should not be allowed to carry guns. He insisted it was safe if you just center the sound of the criminal and shoot. That to me, sounded absolutely ridiculous.

On 10/22/2015 4:50 PM, rajmund wrote:
Hello Gerald,
I'm not sure whether you've noticed, but this is getting subjective. Maybe not a gun, but a pepper spray could come in handy, in one way or another. As long as you don't aim at yourself, nothing can happen. Especially if the person gives any noises, you can perfectly target them.

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:41 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Do You Agree With My Thoughts and opinions of driverless cars

And God help us if a blind person toting a handgun ever shoots and kills an innocent bystander by mistake. It's bad enough that mentally disturbed individuals are able to legally get their hands on firearms, let alone blind people. Blind people should never be allowed to carry guns, regardless of their so-called constitutional right to bear arms. It's just too dangerous for the rest of us. I realize that a certain blindness advocacy organization actually believes that blind folks have the right to carry around guns for "self-protection" just like their sighted peers, but their extremist, right-wing views are rejected by the overwhelming majority of blind folks in this country.
Gerald