From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:21 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Carlos, that choice is more expensive. You are paying the
cost of a phone through a contract because the montly
payment is higher than without the phone. More over if you
switch the company they are going to charge you very
expensive penalties. I always buy my phones unlocked and
directly to the brands, never through a contract.