Re: Do You Agree With My Thoughts and opinions of driverless cars

enes sarıbaş

hi,
How on earth can a blind person become a doctor.  I'd rather jump out of a window than see a blind doctor.  At least then my chances for survival would be higher.

On 10/22/2015 5:19 AM, Carlos wrote:
True, but can you imagine the insurance nightmare associated with being a blind doctor if something goes wrong?  But while there aren't many, there are in fact some practicing blind doctors.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Do You Agree With My Thoughts and opinions of driverless cars

Yes, very true but, insurance companies are some of the very last businesses to accept technology when it comes to charging you less.  If something is going to cost an surance companies money, you can damn well bet they'll come up with something to charge you more!  I've got over 30 years of experience with paying for insurances of various products & believe me you need to do your homework when negotiating with your agent!  It's unbelieveable!  LOL  LOL

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers, next year anyways!