Re: Phone.

Carlos

But I remember when this phone was discussed previously, there was no indication that navigation was possible using buttons.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Phone.

It will have Voice Assistant - That is Samsung's
text-to-speech program. I do not know, but think that if I
don't like it as well as TalkBack, I can download that. All
smart phones have text-to-speech capability - way more than
one representative has told me that over the past few days.
I knew that, but they substantiated that. I was having a
hard time finding a feature phone with text-to-speech. I'm
sure they're there, and certainly for CDMA, as Accessible
Electronics has two feature phones with good accessibility.
I checked with them to see if they had any with GSM, but
they did not. One good thing, they got through the storm OK.

Best from,

Cqarolyn

From: Carolyn Arnold