Re: Cost of New IPhone

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

So we won't, because it relies on the Internet. But luckily, if you have a mobile phone, and you have it forwarded to that device or if you have a way of forwarding it through another means of Internet, then you can still receive your calls.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

And what happens if you lose power like millions of people in Florida and Texas?  Will Majic Jack still work?

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Spitz
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 12:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Gerald:

For mylandline, I use MagicJack and think it's a great cheap
alternative.  It's a great basic landline phone and it's dirt cheap.

On 9/13/17, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:
That is why I have te-mobile and the NFB discount. Now my mom is over 55 so
she wants to sign us for that plan for unlimited for 60 for two lines. If
you have more than one line and over age 55 or if the other person is over
55, I highly recommend this plan. It is 60 no taxes. Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl