Re: Cost of New IPhone

Carlos

However, I see no indication that the Folder 2 is available on Amazon here in the US at this time.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Okay, the closest indication I have found so far that navigation with physical buttons may be possible is in this article
where it says,

"Available in South Korea, Samsung positions the device as providing the intuitiveness of flip phones, but with smartphone features.

The former is achieved by a large keypad, with separate shortcut buttons for contacts, texting, social, and camera next to the D-pad. Just above are the
familiar Android navigation bar buttons, but in physical form.".