Re: Cost of New IPhone

Carlos

I don't know if you are referring to the Folder 2, but if so then no. It does not have a qwerty keyboard. It seems to have a numeric keypad for dialing and texting like on other flip/feature phones.

----- Original Message -----
From: "janet gross" <janet.harvard@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Cost of New IPhone

Olusegun,
Talk to T-Mobile about donating a Galaxy Note8, well, you can bet I surely
will try! No promises though! Lol! I heard a rumor T-Mobile is going to
be having a better deal in a few weeks, so my restless legs slowed down
today. I'm going to take the chance of waiting it out to see what the next
deal is! Just out of curiosity, is the Android keypad laid out like the
keyboard on a pc?
Janet

?