From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sadam Ahmed
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My brand new laptop,Dell, has crapped out

Pam,

what do you mean?

You can't expect the support rep   to send out an engineer without first doing some trouble shooting.

And I have been able to understand all the agents who have handled my calls.

Just because where blind we shouldn't play the helpless card.

On 12/09/2017 9:50 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

Good for you.  Some of us can’t deal with those people we can’t understand, and who can’t understand us, and who always expect us to have somebody to look at the screen for us.  Pam.