Re: Cost of New IPhone

Rob Hudson

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. <ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:
There's one called the Blind Accessibility Keyboard. This keyboard does
have control, Alt and cursor keys you are familiar with on a regular
computer.
The main problem I have with these totally on screen keyboards is that there is no point of reference. I heard something about a screen protector for the iPhone that has dots marked for the f and j keys, so you could orient yourself. I did not find such a thing for my android phone though, which is a galaxy s6. I am giving thought ot creating one though, if I can find a suitable screen protector.