Re: old menu structure for new versions of office

Gene

I didn't specifically comment on Jeff nor did I say, Jeff, learn and use ribbons.  I didn't dictate to anyone to learn and use ribbons.  I object to you actively discouraging people from doing so.  People may do what they like but they should be encouraged to try new things.  And you are discouraging that.  And I strongly object to that.

Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] old menu structure for new versions of office

Jeff has reiterated that he is not comfortable with ribbon menus.  Because he is  a senior citizen, maybe he is just not comfortable learning new ways of doing things.  Stop being so intolerant of other list members and pretending that you know what’s best for them.  .  If he prefers classic menus, that is his perogative.

Gerald