Help with file explorer problem

BG <bernardgeorgiou@...>

Hi,

Can anyone help, I have a problem with file explorer. Since the last updates I cannot access any folders or links from the start menu or any others such as all programs choice and so on. I can open a folder using just the enter key but if I highlight a folder and right click it, and select open, it just takes me back to the desktop. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I have turned Explorer off and back on, I have run the microsoft tool for files and folders and I have cleanded out my system via C cleaner and still no change. Any help would be really appreciated.

Bernard