Re: this pc = windows 10

Beth

Hey Kim, why not try
going to This PC from the Desktop by hitting Windows plus M.
That usually helps me.
The This PC thingy is also located in the Windows folders, I can't remember I think it's the last folder you have.
BethBeth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 8/30/2015 4:58 AM, Kimsan Song wrote:

Hello:

I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest thing since slice bread.

Anyways, apparently, I’m still having trouble accessing my c drive an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running windows 10.

My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I’m trying to locate my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks on the mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the keyboard?This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd drive etc, but it’s not showing any of that.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...