Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] More About JAWS 2018 OCR Feature

Yes, I heard that too.  They really passed over the scanner and pushed hard on Pearl.  I have an Epson scanner and the drivers for Window ten are on their web site.  As I said, I finagled a copy of Open Book ffor one fifty as I had a copy at work.  I really liked open book and depending on how jaws does ocr, I maiy stick with open book.  It’s a fine program.

Jeff