From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chris Grabowski
Sent: 15 September 2017 10:31
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] GPS route planning

If you are talking about SenderoMaps the license is for the map year.
So if you buy it for $79 you get the product for the 2017 maps, not 2018
maps.
If you want to upgrade in 2020 you would pay the upgrade price.

The SenderoMaps is a virtual only product, IE it doesn't have live GPS
tracking. Sendero PC GPS is SenderoMaps but does have live GPS tracking.
The Sendero PC GPS is the $400 product.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 09:09:59 +0100
"Walter Ramage via Groups.Io" <wpr=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Edward. Right, went back in and had a better look and I found what you
mentioned. It did say $79 but it also said for a one year licence, does
that mean an annual charge of $79 indefinitely for as long as you want to
use the product? Walter.