Re: GPS route planning

Walter Ramage

Hi.  OK, then it is going to take a lot of thinking because there are so many options as regards Sendero.  It might be worth the ongoing expense but I'm just embarking on an expensive hi-Fi upgrade so expenditure on the Sendero option might have to wait until I find out just how much this hi-fi upgrade is going to come to.  Walter.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: 15 September 2017 10:22
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] GPS route planning

Hi Walter,

It might be worth confirming this with Sendero, but I believe there is a licence renewal fee.  However, I don't think it's as high as purchasing the initial licence - it may be around $50.

Cheers,

Ed

On 15 Sep 2017, at 09:09, Walter Ramage via Groups.Io <wpr@...> wrote:

Hi Edward.  Right, went back in and had a better look and I found what you mentioned.  It did say $79 but it also said for a one year licence, does that mean an annual charge of $79 indefinitely for as long as you want to use the product?  Walter.