Re: old menu structure for new versions of office

Carlos

Sigh.  I am not unwilling to drop the subject for the sake of avoiding further conflict and so that we can move on, but for future reference, I don't appreciate unsupported accusations which are now starting to cross the line into becoming insulting.  If you didn't want to discuss or support your accusations, then you should have never made them to begin with.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] old menu structure for new versions of office

Carlos,

I’m not going to waste ours going through my trash bin to provide you with specific examples.  I’m done with this and will simply delete any e mails that come in with this topic line..  If you find it necessary to clear your  name  with other, I think you do protest too much   Finally, this has nothing to do with Gene.

Jeff