Outlook and auto reading

Smiling?

Just something I've noticed with Outlook and JAWS regarding auto reading emails that I thought some of you might find interesting if you haven’t already found it out for yourself.

From time to time when my focus goes from the Winamp window to the Outlook window, that it will not auto read whatever email it is that I've opened for it to do just that auto read, but when I quickly AltTab to a window which is  not Winamp and AltTab back to the Outlook window, it then works as one would expect with automatically reading the emails when they’re opened.

Putting this out there just to assist those of you who might have had troubles with Outlook not auto reading your email and if you do not use Winamp, then this tip unfortunately will not help you out one  bit.