Re: apology and braillenote touch questions

Carlos

There is no need to worry or apologize. Everyone makes mistakes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon" <shann7jby@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 4:47 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] apology and braillenote touch questions

First, I am truly sorry about my prior messages. I am just learning this machine and forgot to chant to literary braille. No excuse, but true. I apologize to the list owners and members. I'm almost afraid to send this in case I have done something stupid again. But in case it works correctlw, I will be looking for some help in learning the touch and thought I would make sure this would be a correct list to ask those questions on? Also, does anyone know of a group dedicated to notetaker users? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.