Re: hope this is fixed

Carlos

The best thing to do is just ask your questions. As you say there are many knowledgeable people on this list. You can always subscribe to another list if you're not receiving enough relevant information here.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon" <shann7jby@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:44 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] hope this is fixed

I wanted to try this again. It was definitely my mistake and I aporgize to the group owners and members. I am looking to see if there are people on this list that can help with learning or giving suggesttions for learning the braillenote touch. I thought there might be a list dedicated to notetakers, but I also know there are lots of people on this list that give great help. Thanks ahead of time and again, I aporgize for my prior messages.