Re: cbs all access?

Carlos

All they care about is milking the series for all it's worth. Apparently it will be available on Netflix only for international audiences. So even if you have Netflix in the US or Canada, it won't be available. It's ridiculous that I should have to sign up for yet another paid service when it's already going to be on one to which I'm already subscribed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Blaster" <blaster.nil8@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cbs all access?

They purposely made the first episode available for free on CBS to
promote the online streaming service, CBS All Access, subscription
platform. I think they have a free 14 day trial or something like
that so you'll probably need to sign up online and then use your
credentials to sign in on your apple tv or you can probably view it on
a web browser. If you do sign up, let us know how you made out.

May the force be with you, oh wait, wrong franchise. lol

HTH,
Blaster

On 9/20/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:
hello

This sunday, star trek discovery comes on cbs. But all new episodes
after that are on cbs all access. I have comcast xfinity tv with the dvr
and on demand set top box. Is cbs all access accessible? I also have an
apple tv box. And I have netflix. Will it be on netflix? Or will I have
to subscribe to cbs all access? And is cbs all access, is it accessible
at all?

Josh

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird