Re: cbs all access?

Carlos

I personally don't watch a lot of television and I'm very picky about the few shows that I do watch. I find having to subscribe to yet another service just for one show fairly annoying. Individually these services don't usually cost very much, but they do add up after a while if you sign up for enough of them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marie" <magpie.mn@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cbs all access?

just signed up for CBS all access last week and I am loving it. I watch mainly on my Apple TV and although there are a few small quirks, it is accessible and it offers a wealth of shows and movies as well as local live TV. There is a seven day trial and then it is 5.99 a month but I think it well worth the cost.
Marie