From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 04:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Adding a gmail account to outlook expressHi all,

What are the incoming and outgoing servers for gmail? I'm using
pop.gmail.com for the incoming and smtp.gmail.com and I'm getting errors
when I check e-mail. If these are right what else do I need to change? I
can't remember what they're called but there's some numbers under the
advanced tab that I've been told that I need to change but I'm not sure what
number goes where.

Thanks.

Troy
etttiail