Re: Windows creator vs Zoomtext 10.1

Jeff Christiansen

Check the zoom text website as I believe the bear is a patch available for Zoom text at this time with creators update

On Sep 23, 2017, at 06:26, Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:

Hello group,

I created a thumb drive with the last version of windows available in the Microsoft downloaded center. With this thumb drive I have done a full clean up in all my computers, and all these operations have given successful  results. However I did a full clean up in my wife’s computer, she uses zoomtext 10.1, and I found that zoomtext 10.1  worked with the last version of windows before creator, but now it doesn’t want to work on the windows creator version. I tried to downgrade windows 10 creator, but I installed windows 10 creator directly from the thumb drive, so there is not choice to downgrade windows creator.

I don’t want to sleep on the sofa guys. Anybody know a way to downgrade windows 10 creator to the previous version, when I installed windows creator directly from the thumb drive?

Thanks in advance,