Re: default folder for OB

Frank Ventura

Jeff, I have always changed the default location OB stores folders to my normal documents folder in Windows. You can also change the file type as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] default folder for OB

I used open book about five years ago ane was always frustrated with their library structure for saving files. I believe that there was some way of saving them in word format but can't remember how. I have a new copy of O B and will install it within the next few days. Is the only option to save files in one of the library folders?
Jeff