From: Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Sleeping Laptop Won't Wake Up

Hi All,

On my wife's Lenovo Windows 7 Pro laptop we made sleep & wake tasks for it, but when it's sleeping it doesn't wake up when you press any of the keys.  Is there a setting that I need to change for it to wake up when pressing the spacebar for example?  Or, did this press any key to wake up need to be written into the task?  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.