Lenovo laptops

heather albright

Hello I was told by Lenovo that they do not have any separation from the arrows with their keyboards and I like the separation of the arrow keys, not a big separation just to know that they are the arrow keys. Also the rep said, they did not have the application key on the keyboard! Also that I could not turn off my track pad so when I type, I do not move the track pad while I am typing! So any one who has a Lenovo is this correct? Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...