From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Carolyn Arnold
Sent: September-24-17 1:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The end of my shiny Android saga.

It is the LG Tru. I haven't figured out how to make it say battery status,
but when the battery is low, it says "battery low," and when you connect it
beeps four times, when the battery is out of the low, low range.

The guy at LG told me, "it reads menus." I remember Gene pointing out that
aspect. It does a thorough job of it, even will tell me, like if you were in
my list, Ann Parks, 102/138. I currently have 138 contacts. I haven't had it
24 hours yet and already am doing lots of stuff with the thing.
Jim said that phone was made for blind people. It's just that we can do
stuff with things that are accessible; that is the difference.

Best from,

Carolyn