From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] The end of my shiny Android saga.

Have you tried ;

"check battery'

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: September-24-17 1:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

It is the LG Tru. I haven't figured out how to make it say
battery status, but when the battery is low, it says
"battery low," and when you connect it beeps four times,
when the battery is out of the low, low range.

The guy at LG told me, "it reads menus." I remember Gene
pointing out that aspect. It does a thorough job of it, even
will tell me, like if you were in my list, Ann Parks,
102/138. I currently have 138 contacts. I haven't had it
24 hours yet and already am doing lots of stuff with the
thing.
Jim said that phone was made for blind people. It's just
that we can do stuff with things that are accessible; that
is the difference.

Best from,

Carolyn