Re: The end of my shiny Android saga.

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I must have missed some messages in this thread. Did you decide not to keep the Samsun folder 2?

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 7:31 PM, Gary Greico <pianotuner3@...> wrote:
when is it the end anyway?

On 24-Sep-17 7:19 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
Yes. It has buttons -

Left side has select
Camera
Messages

Right
Send
Clear
And forgot what next was, will have to try it, see what it does.

There then is Send on the left and End/Power on the right; nothing between.

Then there is the 12-key standard phone keypad. I may have some growing pains with the thing, but definitely worth $30.00.

Best from,

Carolyn