Re: Lenovo laptops

Angelo Sonnesso

The application key is the same as pressing shift+F10.

73 N2DYN Angelo

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:10 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo laptops

I got rid of my Lenovo - no application, plus a Function key in my way. I don't remember anything annoying about the arrows, but $15 for a Logitech works fine for me.

Best from,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Lenovo laptops

Hi,

At least on my ThinkPad, the bottom-right keys are arrow keys plus Page Up and Page Down keys (next to the up arrow key).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 11:40 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Lenovo laptops

Hello I was told by Lenovo that they do not have any separation from the arrows with their keyboards and I like the separation of the arrow keys, not a big separation just to know that they are the arrow keys. Also the rep said, they did not have the application key on the keyboard! Also that I could not turn off my track pad so when I type, I do not move the track pad while I am typing! So any one who has a Lenovo is this correct? Cheers Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@gmail.com <mailto:kd5cbl@gmail.com>

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.