From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:55 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] ssd vurses old drive system

Hello, I having issues trying to decide on my knew laptop. Where is the deal, hp saids I don’t need the other drive and just need an ssd drive of 256 with 16 gb. So where are all the files going to go and how will affect jaws useage etc. DO I need the other drive too?  I really wish all this stuff was in a store that I can go too, this online thing is really giving me headaches; how can you buy something and you cant see it! I always see items in the store and purchease them online for cheaper prices! Sie, Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...