I will be giving the 'old way' drive to a friend.

I am always glad to see the price of hardware go down!

Nancy

On 9/26/2017 9:12 PM, Pablo Morales wrote:
One terabyte is around $300

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy Hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] ssd vurses old drive system

Heather,

I have a 1TB SSD drive. It was VERY expensive a couple of years ago.
Even with it, I move files to 1, 2, or 4 TB external drives as I want to.

It is in my X220 Lenovo laptop which I bought used. It has been a very reliable machine.

Good luck with your new PD whatever configuration you choose.

Nancy

I wanted a 1tb drive like I had with the old machine. Is that the 512 on the ssd? Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl