From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] CAPTURING A SCREENSHOT USING THE KEYBOARD

Hello Good People:

Ok, I wake up each day to new requirements for my line of business. As I
type this, I am taking an online training via YouTube. Upon completion, I
am required to CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT of the presentation.

My question is: How do I, using the keyboard, capture such a screenshot
and
how do I save it? I have to turn it in as evidence that I had completed
the
required training. And, no, I can't get an exemption from this one. Crazy
if I dare say so.

With that, I will retrieve into my hiding corner and watch for your
invaluable suggestions. Thanks for all help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado