Re: hp Elite computer

Michael Mote

Hi Heather!  I don’t know of any reason that you couldn’t upgrade to Windows 10.  I hope your HP elite experience is better than the one I had recently.  JAWS was very sluggish on it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:59 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] hp Elite computer

Hello, I think it is kind of wrong but, a seven pro is like 500 dollars cheaper than the ten pro with the same specs. So my question is, can I still upgrade to 10 if I purchease the seven pro machine! I was buying it directly from hp and literally, the price was 500 dollars cheaper because of the operating system! Thanks, Heather

Heather Albright
Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap!" Dr. Kenneth Jernigan
ham call sign:
kd5cbl
e-mail:
kd5cbl@...