Re: Curious, automatically being unsubscribed from another list with no prior warning

Laz

I can think of a few reasons. It could be because your email address
was bouncing. I have also seen instances of groups.io automatically
unsubscribing those who have marked a message as spam. of course if
you accidently sent a message to the unsubscribe address instead of to
the list address although you would receive a confirmation email
message before you were unsubscribed.

Laz

On 10/3/17, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I’m curious, is there a technical reason why a person can get unsubscribed?
I wasn’t aware of any animosity with someone, nor had been warned by the
moderators. In fact, they said they were sorry to see me go, before I even
saw the notice that I had unsubscribed.

Hmmm,

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/