From: Beth
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:51 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] anybody seen the erroneous stuff on the Bard main page?

I'm so happy I"m not alone in this, otherwise I would've said Bard hates
Beth. lol
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 9/1/2015 8:43 AM, Monica Jones wrote:
It's definitely not you. I can't bring it up at all. I get a waiting message; then I'm told to refresh the page, and that still doesn't help.

-----Original Message----- From: Beth
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 11:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

List members, I can't access Bard, and I'm getting a different Error
code every single time I try to access the main page. I'm told to email
Michael Martys, and I do. But why? It should have been up, and I was
using the latest Firefox browser, Windows 10, etc. What is going on!
Also, I won't be shopping for books much longer, and my SD card on my
cell phone is dismounted and won't mount properly, so Best Buy is my
best bet. But yeah seriously, today has not been a clean tech day. I
can't get through but one measly day without technology error coding
itself, dismounting, breaking, or otherwise causing problems with access
to information. Phew!
Anyone seen Bard go down today at all? When will it be back up? If not
now, when?
Beth