From: "Eleni Vamvakari" <elvam2167@...
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 21:42:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Youtube Alternatives/Podcasting

Excellent! *smile* I shouldn't have any problems then.

On 04/10/2017, Zachary Morris <morriszachary99@...> wrote:
no, that would be per file.
Thanks,
Zachary Morris
Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Eleni Vamvakari" <elvam2167@...
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 21:08:49 -0400
Subject: [TechTalk] Youtube Alternatives/Podcasting

Some time ago, I wrote about various issues that I was having
with
Youtube. Most notably, I was unable to change the e-mail
address
associated with my account. I tried turning it into a brand
account,
but then couldn't add another user account to it. All of the
instructions that I found for migrating to another account
basically
revolved around visual things, like clicking gears on the page.
The
interface has also become extremely inaccessible over the last
few
years.

Given the above, I have decided to find another service
entirely.
Usually, when I make videos, I cover the camera anyway, so I
don't
mind using an audio service. Ideally, it would be something
similar
to Youtube, where I can post a profile, and my content
(preferably in
mp3), and receive and reply to comments. I would also prefer
it
to be
free or low cost (under $10) and to have either an unlimited
choice or
at least one where I can use smaller files such as 128kbps or
less. I
know that there are many podcasting sites in existence, but
which
ones
are the most accessible with Firefox and NVDA? Which are the
simplest
to use and to navigate with regard to layout, controls, and so
on?
Alternatively, I could just choose a regular storage site and
promote
my work on Facebook. What would be the best option in that
case?

Thank you,
Eleni

--