Re: mp3 player or app with resume playback

Laz

All our players resume where you left off listening. You can check out
the Sansa Clip Zip Talking MP3 Player here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Sansa-Clip-Zip-Talking-MP3-Player-4GB_p_12.html

Check out our Talking Book Reader here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Laz

On 10/6/17, john s <jschwery@centurylink.net> wrote:
I used to have a Sansa Clip player and it picked up where I left off in a
book.

At 10:49 AM 10/6/2017, you wrote:

That is one of the advantages of using an audio book player in lieu
of a mp3 player to listen to books. The navigation and playback
features of an audio book player are more geared towards reading
than those on a mp3 player. However, the book players are typically
more expensive than the mp3 players. They do play more formats
however. Look at the Bookport sole by the American Printing House or
the Plextalk Pocket sold by Freedom Scientific.

Michael