From: Beth <thebluesisloose@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] introduction, and hey to all new members

Well, the BN charger wire is twisted and broken, and the battery is now
flat and unusable. So yeah. I need another charger. So yeah.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920

On 8/30/2015 4:34 AM, rajmund wrote:
Hi Beth,
Just wondering, what's wrong with your BN?
PS. I started with an mpower running 7.5, I will never forget that thing. After that, I got an apex (which I still have) and I'm now on a braille sense u2. Although, I do want something mainstream. But then again, I don't regret note takers, they are the best thing to carry around in school. And they give full privacy, at all times.