From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Carlos Update, Not Good!

Hi All,

Below is a message I received from Carlos' girlfriend, Melissa, yesterday, with permission to let the list members know how he's doing.

From: Melissa
Hey there. We are still together. He is in very bad shape. He has stage four liver cancer and he is in pain daily. He doesn't make much sense anymore. They can only help control the pain which means he sleeps a lot. He keeps hearing me saying things I am not saying. This is really hard. He won't get better they said and time frame isn't good. He is going to hospice soon. It is hard to talk about and not cry.  I lost my grandfather last month and now I'm losing him. I hope you are doing well and i can answer questions for anyone who wants to know. He just doesn't have the strength to even open the computer.

This message is from this morning:
From: Melissa
Yes you can tell the list. I have a hard time writing it all out. He is very out of touch this morning. He told me he only has 18 hours and he knows it. I am praying that he gets well but I know it is just my selfishness that doesn't want to lose him. I'll keep you updated.

If there's ever been a time for sending out your prayers, now is the time!
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.